All American Exteriors offers wide variety of services :
We Can Help You file Your Insurance Claim
In Las Vegas, the weather can be unpredictable to say the least. Las Vegas homeowner’s need insurance claim evaluations that will take every inch of damage into consideration. All American Exteriors is diligent in helping homeowners get the most accurate and complete insurance claim. We make sure you are not only getting the most out of your insurance claim, but that your home’s getting the repairs it needs without taking short cuts. Talk to one of our insurance claim specialist for a evaluation of the damage to your home and for help in the process through getting your home repaired.
Here is our List of Services
Windows & Doors
Soffit & Fascia
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find an answer to your question listed below, please contact us directly at (702)251-1131
- Q: Can you re-use panels that have blown off my house?
A: As long as your panels weren‟t damaged when they blew off we can re-use them.
- Q: Do you replace glass?
A: No, but we can recommend several local companies that can.
- Q: What are my options if my siding has been discontinued?
A: We can attempt to match it with the next closest thing or provide you with a free estimate to re-side the area in question.
- Q: Do you service gutters?
- Q: Will you repair our siding even though we had someone else do the work originally?
- Q: Can you replace bad wood or bad sheathing?
A: Yes we can.
- Q: Do you repair roofs?
A: Yes We work with some well known roofing contractors.
- Q: Can a panel of siding be replaced in the middle of the wall?
A: Yes as long as the same product and profile are available.
- Q: Will the color of the new panel match the existing?
A: No, generally siding that has been exposed to the elements will look a bit more dull & faded than a new panel, however we may be able to take a panel from another inconspicuous area of your home and use it to make the repair...then replace that panel with the new one.
- Q: Is there any charge for an estimate?
A: No...all estimates are FREE!
- Q: Will you come out for just one panel?
A: Most definitely...no job is too small!
- Q: How long will it be before I hear back from someone?
A: Someone from our office will call you within one business day to discuss your concerns.
- Q: Once we've accepted your bid, how long will it be until my repair is completed?
A: Product availability & weather conditions will determine scheduling.
- Q: Will you work with my insurance company?
- Q: Do you service windows & doors?
A: Not unless we installed them originally.
- Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes! We accept
- Q: Do you do repairs year round?
A: Yes, as long as weather conditions permit.
- Q: Are you licensed & insured?
A: Absolutely (Certificates available upon request).
- Q: Will I need to be home in order to get my repair completed?
A: Typically no.
- Q: Is there anything you can do to temporarily fix a situation pending insurance approval?
A: Yes or we could give you ideas on how to do it yourself or we can help you do it.
- Q: Do you power wash siding?
A: Not at this time.